Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Favorite Movie Quotes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_YeahYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2003
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Favorite Movie Quotes

    I know that alot of people will have a bunch of favorites so lets hear them...

    ill post some of mine when i have more time, i just wanted to get this thing started..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    From Unforgiven:

    "Hell of a thing, killing a man. You take away all he has, and all he's ever gonna have."
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    Tombstone:

    "im your huckleberry"
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    Radio

    "I love friday nights when you're looking for a win and saturday morning when you found one"
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    Forrest Gump
    Mykelti Williamson
    Bubba: Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

    Full Metal Jacket
    Vincent D'Onofrio
    Private Gomer Pyle: Seven-six-two millimeter. Full metal jacket.

    Apocalypse Now
    Robert Duvall
    Lieutenant Colonel Kilgore: You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning

    Dirty Harry
    Clint Eastwood
    Harry Callahan: I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

    Die Hard
    Bruce Willis
    Detective John McClane: Yippee-ki-yay, ....

    Animal House
    John Belushi
    John 'Bluto' Blutarsky: Christ. Seven years of college down the drain.

    Fast Times
    Sean Penn
    Jeff Spicoli: Aloha, Mr. Hand.

    National Lampoons Vacation
    Randy Quaid
    Cousin Eddie: I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?

    Cool Hand Luke
    Strother Martin
    Captain: What we've got here is failure to communicate.

    Caddyshack
    Bill Murry
    Carl Spackler: License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.

    American Pie
    Eugene Levy
    Jim's Dad: I never did it with baked goods, but you know your uncle Mort, he pets the one-eyed snake 5-6 times a day.

    Blues Brothers
    Dan Ackroyd
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

    Something About Mary
    Keith Davis
    Mary's Step-Father: Oh man! How'd you get the beans above the frank?

    A Few Good Men
    Jack Nicholson
    Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    Lawnmower man - This is my world and I am God here!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    Tombstone--"I'm your huckleberry" and "You gonna do something or just stand there and bleed" as a matter a fact I love several lines from that movie....."I have two guns one for each of ya" and let us not forget "you know fredrick f***ing Chopin"

    Independence Day---"I have got to get me one of these" and "I COULDA BEEN AT A BARBEQUE!!!" that whole speech he does there

    The Princess Bride--"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."


    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    I almost forgot some

    Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!

    Abashed the Devil stood and felt how awful goodness is

    This is the really real world, and there ain't no comin' back.

    Anybody know where these come from?
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Veritas's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2002
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    Casablanca: Rick: "Louie, this looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

    That would be from one of my favorites----"The Crow". [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •